1 out of 3 Americans have credit scores of 650 or lower, so you couldn’t approve them UNTIL NOW!
Accept and convert customers w/ credit scores as low as 515
Approve clients from $500 to $35,000
Offer terms up to 84 months
Offer same-as-cash (no interest) programs for 6-12 or even 18 months
Helps your customers and clients build credit by reporting as a tradeline
Doesn’t ding their credit score during pre-approval
Get clients approved in 5-7 minutes
We specialize in serving the markets no one else will finance
Get all your money deposited in 2-3 days
Help thousands of the underserved
Prescreen your sales leads for available financing offers in seconds!
Your customers learn in seconds if they qualify for financing their purchase with you. With only a soft credit check!
Financing applications are merchant industry specific, to optimize lead conversion and attract the best lending offers.
Closely track and follow up with your qualified customers to increase sales volume.
A secure, contactless and easy-to-use application can be accessed at your customer's convenience.
Currently Partnering with Industry Merchants:
Click here to see what criteria we consider when reviewing merchant applications.
The Merchant Application Review
While we attempt to approve every merchant, we are unable to approve all applications. Please review this list of the most common reasons we're unable to approve a merchant before you continue with the application process.
1) Outstanding financial obligations including liens, judgments, and bankruptcy within the last 2 years.
2) Business license and/or trade license inactive, not in good standing, or revoked.
3) Felony criminal record within last 20 years.
4) Misdemeanor Fraud or Theft within the last 20 years.
5) Current/active lawsuits or litigation.
6) Time in business is at least 6 months for Coaching, Retail and Healthcare. At least 1 year for Home Improvement.
7) Credit Score. A soft credit check will take place after submission of the merchant application. The average Transunion FICO credit score of the owners must be 620 or higher. If only one owner, his or her Transunion FICO score must be 620 or higher.
8) Businesses must have at least $250,000 annual sales revenue
• 620 credit score required for merchant approval
• The underwriting process can take up to 4 business days.
Coaching & Consulting
Workshops & Seminars
Career Coaching & Consulting
Health & Nutrition Consulting
LASIK & Vision
Elective Surgery & Treatments
Pools & Spas
Windows & Doors
Retail & Ecommerce
Home & Outdoor Furnishing
Jewelry & Luxury Goods
Fitness Equipment & Sporting Goods
Computers & Electronics
Travel & Entertainment
Fashion & Apparel
Beauty & Skincare
Want information on the interest rates you will offer?
You determine the interest rates of your clients based on the merchant fees you accept. Choose your industry below to see the associated interest rates and merchant fees. Offering lower interests require stricter credit requirements for your customer base and higher merchant fees. There are no prepayment penalties.